Demolition – Coronet Construction is an established Chicagoland area contractor specializing in complete building demolition and select demolition for renovation. Here we present a few key industry terms and some useful basic information about Demolition to help our customers make an informed decision when considering this essential construction industry service. For a FREE QUOTE on our Demolition services, excavation or concrete services just call Coronet Construction at 630-835-0700.
* The procedure is basically how a building is demolished and removed from a site to prepare for new development.
* The sophisticated gear, technology and equipment our teams use include a variety of excavators, cranes, loaders and backhoes in addition to specialized attachments like wrecking balls. Other essential gear includes safety equipment like respiratory protection, filtration systems, plus recycling and disposal technologies.
* Implosion – explosives are used to cause the collapse of a building. Explosives are only used in a very small percentage of demolitions. It’s a highly specific part of the process that requires a thorough working knowledge of structures and use of explosives.
* The safety guidelines we adhere to are for the purpose of keeping our employees safe and keeping our job sites safe too. These safety practices include occupational health standards, safety regulations, training, and environmental methods to safeguard the public.
* On sites the majority of the material can be recycled and reused. Some of the standard materials that result from many sites can include:
*Concrete, bricks and porcelain
*Metals like copper, iron and brass
*Ceiling tiles, roofing materials
*Flooring materials and carpeting
*Wiring, conduit, plasterboard and wood
Coronet Construction puts the highest priority on quality work and good relationships with our customers.
We’ve been providing professional services since 1996 – let us perform a FREE QUOTE for your next project!
Get A Quote Today
Get started on your next Demolition, excavation or concrete project with a contractor who has the expertise and quality equipment to get it done right without breaking your budget! Reach Coronet Construction at 630-835-0700 for a FREE quote today.
This mode enables people with epilepsy to use the website safely by eliminating the risk of seizures that result from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
Visually Impaired Mode
Improves website's visuals
This mode adjusts the website for the convenience of users with visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
Cognitive Disability Mode
Helps to focus on specific content
This mode provides different assistive options to help users with cognitive impairments such as Dyslexia, Autism, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements of the website more easily.
ADHD Friendly Mode
Reduces distractions and improve focus
This mode helps users with ADHD and Neurodevelopmental disorders to read, browse, and focus on the main website elements more easily while significantly reducing distractions.
Allows using the site with your screen-reader
This mode configures the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is software for blind users that is installed on a computer and smartphone, and websites must be compatible with it.