- Complete building demo: dismantling structures and clearing sites safely while adhering to environmental standards and remediation, as well as industrial recovery, recycling, and salvage procedures.
- Select demo for remodeling: the removal of specific parts of a structure only while preserving the rest of the building. Examples include demoing pipes, fittings, and walls in reparation for a renovation project.
- Concrete and asphalt saw cutting: using specialized blades designed to cut through asphalt or concrete.
- Concrete and asphalt removal: breaking up and removing concrete or asphalt from the commercial/residential property without impacting the rest of the site. Coronet Construction has extensive experience in heavy material removal.
- Concrete foundation removal: removing an old or damaged concrete foundation to ready the site for a new one.
- Backfill, stone, trenching, and excavation: we perform all of these services using the best equipment in the industry.
- Cast in place structure and foundation concrete: used for foundations, beams, walls, slabs, and more.
- Driveways – interior and exterior slabs: we offer both repair and total driveway replacement services. If your driveway is 20 years or older, it might be time for a new one!
- Basement underpinning: the process of reinforcing a foundation, sometimes known as “shoring up” a deteriorating or poorly constructed foundation.
Coronet Construction has been Addison’s premier provider of concrete, demolition, and excavation solutions since 1996.
We guarantee world-class job performance and strict adherence to safety regulations along with enduring relationships with you, our valued customer!
Would you like a free estimate? Call us today at 630.628.8350
What We Do
We repair or install the following features as well as hauling and trucking services:
- Decorative concrete
- Stamped concrete
- Colored concrete
Every Coronet Construction demolition, concrete contractor, and excavation project include:
- Safety and high quality: we perform weekly inspections for safety and quality control to ensure we remain compliant with current regulations.
- Professional care: our team is comprised of experienced, highly qualified concrete contractors with the equipment needed to get the job done right.
- Insured service: our concrete contractors are well trained to use our reliable demolition, concrete, and excavation equipment. Our work is fully insured.
Coronet Construction has been providing high quality service to the Chicagoland and Addison community since 1996. We specialize in all aspects of demolition, concrete, and excavation services for residential and commercial construction projects, and pride ourselves on a job well done.
Our management team oversees every stage of a project from conceptual design to completion to ensure everything is finished on budget and on schedule. We also maintain an open line of communication with our clients to ensure our experienced staff exceed their expectations, too, and pay close attention to requirements and needs.
Our objective is to provide constantly-improving care to our clients with our OSHA-certified and fully insured team.