- Complete building demo: dismantling structures and clearing sites safely while adhering to environmental standards and remediation, as well as industrial recovery, recycling, and salvage procedures.
- Select demo for remodeling: the removal of specific parts of a structure only while preserving the rest of the building. Examples include demoing pipes, fittings, and walls in reparation for a renovation project.
- Concrete and asphalt saw cutting: using specialized blades designed to cut through asphalt or concrete.
- Concrete and asphalt removal: breaking up and removing concrete or asphalt from the commercial/residential property without impacting the rest of the site. Coronet Construction has extensive experience in heavy material removal.
- Concrete foundation removal: removing an old or damaged concrete foundation to ready the site for a new one.
- Backfill, stone, trenching, and excavation: we perform all of these services using the best equipment in the industry.
- Cast in place structure and foundation concrete: used for foundations, beams, walls, slabs, and more.
- Driveways – interior and exterior slabs: we offer both repair and total driveway replacement services. If your driveway is 20 years or older, it might be time for a new one!
- Basement underpinning: the process of reinforcing a foundation, sometimes known as “shoring up” a deteriorating or poorly constructed foundation.
Coronet Construction has been Addison’s premier provider of concrete, demolition, and excavation solutions since 1996.
We guarantee world-class job performance and strict adherence to safety regulations along with enduring relationships with you, our valued customer!
Would you like a free estimate? Call us today at 630.628.8350